Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm in the Uncharted 2 beta.....


With me taking the State Medical board test, I missed Nintendo's press conference and almost missed Sony's, but I got done early and caught the whole thing. It was awesome! I'll follow up on the cons later. One of the highlights was Uncharted 2. The demo was really cool and made me hyped to get the game. One of the things that Jack Trentton mentioned was that the Uncharted 2 online beta was starting tonight at midnight. Sweet deal. And guess who's in?

More on the beta when I get home.


J.

1 comment:

DoomStein said...

Ah, shit! Aren't you suppossed to get access to that beta with the purchase of inFamous? If so, I'm in there like swimwear! And inFamous is the SHIT!!!! Tell me you have that and are rocking the hell out of it currently... maybe not right as I right this since you are someplace else right now, but you know what I mean.