Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Best Game EVER, Now On Xbox Live!

Okay, now that I have your attention, WHY!?!?!?!?!?! Oh, I guess I should tell you what game I'm talking about before I dramatically type "why" in with a bunch of !?!?!?!? behind it, huh? Well I'm talking about Minesweeper.... Mineweeper you say? Is it now in 1080p with glorious HD squares, shiny little bevelled edges and life-like little flags and humongous bad-ass explosions everywhere when you pick the wrong square and blow your little flag-placing hand all over the place in a bloody hellstorm you ask? Oh boy, does it have a competitive 4 player online mode where I can totally out place flags on mines before my friends can? Who frigging cares and why did they think it was a good idea to port this to the 360 unless it turned out like this....



Oh well, I guess for those of you that never experienced Minesweeper in its hey-day, you finally get to live the danger and excitement that millions of office workers have experienced for centuries, thousands of years ago in the future, while trying not to die of boredom at work. It was indeed a fun game, but again I ask, WHY!?!?!?!? A bit of nostaglia I suppose. Enjoy this till something new actually comes out that you haven't seen before!

No comments: