Monday, May 11, 2009

Break time is almost over.


Hello,

No doubt you've noticed that it's been more than alittle quiet here on the blog. We've got things going on behind the scenes. I just got back from my one year anniversary trip to Hawaii with my wife and starting to start my new business venture. (And trying to beat jetlag) Max is nursing a dead computer hard drive, I hear and Dustin is likely working an insane schedule, as per usual. It's tough all over. But the games don't stop coming out, and with E3 around the corner, I hope to have some new stuff coming and posted before the big day. I'm trying to hook up a crude (if need be) podcast, talking about what we expect from everyone at the big show. As well as maybe liveblogs of the big 3's presentations. I'm not sure. Talking has to commence. But look for these posts from me soon: ("Soon" is a relative term for me.)

- The resurgence of fighting games on the market

- Demo-litions on Age of Booty, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and Savage Moon

- In deck; live from Hawaii

- Snakes on a Plane: Great games for a long plane ride



I hope to get these on the site soon. The fighting game story is shaping up to be a fun read. I hope you dig it.



J.

No comments: