Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Punch-Out!! Commercials

Hey-o! I’ve been crazy busy of late and recovering from a hard drive wipe, but hopefully I can get back into the swing of things soon. It was my birthday yesterday, and one of the gifts my beloved Maureen got for me is a Punch-Out!! pre-order. I’m super stoked, and now thanks to Dustin pointing them out, here is two of the new commercials associated with the game, one more of a tutorial of sorts, showing that the game is not completely motion controlled (as in Wii Boxing in Wii Sports) where you can use the joystick on the nunchuck to block, dodge and punch upwards. Check out the commercials for a laugh, then head over to the official Punch-Out!! Nintendo site, where they’re continuing to reveal characters every week that will appear in the game. Lucky for us older players, it looks like quite a few familiar faces will be coming back for another round, including Bronze Tiger, Piston Honda (now Piston Hondo to avoid confusion with the car company), and Bear Hugger.

We can start punching it up next week!




I should have some other stuff for the blog soon, including a look at Wii Fit and some other good stuff. Like J, “soon” is a relative term for me too with school nearing the end of the quarter and getting crazier all the time.


Max

No comments: