Friday, April 10, 2009

Bioshock 2 looks fucking awesome! (for lack of a better word)



I liked Bioshock. Alot. So when word came out about a sequel, I was all about it. And then, when they dropped that it would be coming to PS3 day and date, I was subsequently more happy. But, as the internet does, worry started to set in. Did Bioshock really need a sequel? Why does Bioshock 2 have mulitplayer? (and a question I want answered as well.) What is it going to look like? Well, thanks to Gametrailers.com, we now know the answer to that question. Fucking awesome!

The atmosphere is still there from the 2 minute clip shown on the tv show. (and on the website as well) Following the Big Sister down blood stained hallways until you get to a huge room with a glass window. The next thing you know, she's cutting the glass and you're being crushed under a ton on rushing water. That's all I needed to see. I'm sold. Let's hope that we see more of this game soon and that it doesn't take a wrong turn somewhere. That would be a shame.

Check out the video for yourself.

J.

No comments: