Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Xbox 360 Returnith!

Well, kinda. I got a call from UPS last night saying they were going to be delivering today between 8 AM and 7 PM. Unfortunately, I'm in school 'till 5:50 and usually don't get home until 6:15-6:30. So while I won't probably catch it today, I'll be able to set up a pick up time with UPS and get my 360 back in action soon enough... Until it fires up the red rings of death that is (I have no illusions that they "refurbished" my model; I'm sure it's just a new system that may fail eventually).


Still, very happy to hear it's on its way! Less than two weeks from when I shipped it out. Good deal! My only complaint is that Microsoft doesn't provide people with boxes anymore, you gotta use your own. Lucky I had one lying around!


Max

No comments: