Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hello dear readers, and Merry Christmas! (Or happy whatever your holiday may be)! I spent Christmas Eve with family, and watching the classic film, It’s a Wonderful Life with my wife, Maureen. She had never seen it, so it was a treat to enjoy it with her for the first time. Of course, she hadn’t seen the “Lost Ending” to the movie, recovered years ago by Saturday Night Live. So before I nuzzle into my bed and wait for Santa, I thought I’d share this treasured find with our you, and the rest of our dear readers.



It’s been great doing this blog, so thanks to those of you reading out there! We’ll keep doing our best to keep things going and keep you coming back. Hope you all get the games you're wanting! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all the best from your friends at the Driver I.D.!


Max

No comments: