Monday, November 24, 2008

Some Chrono Trigger Musical Sweetness

OK, I am sure all of you can direct your browsers to YouTube and search for “Chrono Trigger” all by your bad selves, but here I go again not being able to resist posting something. It’s a clip by the famous “PLAY!” concerts that have been around the past few years, which play orchestrated versions of video game music. After posting the last story, I came across this medley of Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross music. Now, I’ve only seen Chrono Cross played in passing, but it’s one of Maureen’s favorite RPGs, and we have listened to the soundtrack extensively in the car. This is beautiful music, and hopefully will help add to your Chrono Trigger excitement.


Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm new at this blogging thing, and I really like the way you set this blog up. Check out my "Free XBOX 360" Blog and let me know what you think! Thanks.

Free XBOX 360 Elite
Tracking #'s provided!