Thursday, November 6, 2008

RE: Re: Chaos Chaos You Don’t Stop!

Today’s been long on blog posts and short on homework. It’s going to be a late night…


Samba De Amigo for Wii may be at Super-Fly Comics & Games waiting for me tomorrow and I’m mildly excited about that. My sister-in-law tells me it plays differently than the Dreamcast maraca version, and that the way to play is with two Wii-motes, not a Wii-mote & nunchuck. I’m really looking forward to it, though Maureen has promised to hate it (she justifies this by saying she hates Sega and hates monkeys). It should definitely be a good game for playing in short bursts. I also pre-ordered Left 4 Dead and hopefully it will arrive not long after the release date (which happens, but it’s a small price for supporting my local comics shop & not GameStop or other big businesses).


I talked to Dustin a little earlier in the evening and apparently he is suffering under the wrath of college as well. He’s apparently so bogged down with homework and his job that he has had virtually no time for gaming. I guess the one night he got off work early and came home and actually had time to play a video game, he loaded up a demo and promptly fell asleep playing it. It’s crazy, innit? New game releases are building to a frantic pace and for the moment, we don’t have time to soak them in.


I told Dustin I had been posting a lot on the blog today instead of doing much school work and he said:


“Something didn’t blow up, did it?”


I guess I bitched quite a bit about my Xbox 360 problems online here, eh? I don't know if I can say it wasn't justified, but I guess I did carry on a bit!


Ah, midnight. The homeworking hour! (For me anyway...)


Max

No comments: